Client protection in light of the current Coronavirus outbreak
All European countries have now made unprecedented steps to contain the Coronavirus and although inconvenient for folk I think it's much needed in order to get things under control & then back on track as soon as possible. Despite the current doom & gloom in the US & Europe, looking at how things have been restored in China we are optimistic that things will be much more positive by the summer.
Over the past few weeks we have spoken to our clients and it is clear that we all share the same level of optimism as we all want to get back out on the mountain trails as soon as possible. However there is no denying that this world of ours is currently in a bit of a mess!
We understand your concerns, therefore, under these circumstances, contingencies are in place to protect you and give you peace of mind.
In order for us to have a better idea of how your trek might be affected we have delayed requesting balance payments until 8 weeks before your arrival date rather than the usual 12-week time frame.
If travel restrictions are still in place eight weeks prior to your arrival date, we would be happy to offer following options at no additional cost:
• Reschedule your trek for later in the season at a date to suit you.
• Defer your trek to season 2021
For your existing booking please contact us just prior to eight weeks so we can discuss your options in more detail.
If within 8 weeks & after payment of your final balance you find that your trek cannot run due to:
- Travel restrictions in your own country
- Travel restrictions here in the Alps
- Flight cancelations
We will refund your balance payment & carry over your deposit over to season 2021.
Please note: As with our usual terms & conditions the deposit payment is not refundable, however in this unprecedented time it is transferable to 2021 without any additional costs.
Sara at Mont Blanc Treks
UK: +44 (0)161 408 1222
FRANCE: +33 (0)7 81 58 69 03
USA: +1 303 800 5866
AUSTRALIA: +61 75660 6258