Although our home is in the European Alps we love to venture to other mountainous areas of the world. First and foremost, to get to know these stunning high places, experience the culture and make new friends. With knowledge and experience gained, we had the idea of creating a select number of bespoke worldwide treks that we could offer to our clients.
We have developed partnerships between experienced local guides & porters, who have helped us select the best trails in their beautiful mountain ranges. Our current worldwide itineraries include the iconic Himalayan Annapurna and the Moroccan Atlas Mountains. Join us on one of our challenging and cultural journeys elsewhere in the world.
Our Trek Packages
Annapurna Circuit Guided Trek
- 15 nights, 9 days trekking
- UIMLA & Local Himalayan guided trek
- Best of Trek in the Annapurna National Park
- Trekking the trails less travelled
- Hotel & teahouse accommodation
- Bag transfer included
- Free days in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Trekking in the shadow of two of the worlds highest mountains
Atlas Mountains Guided Trek
- 9 nights, 7 days trekking
- 2 free full days to explore Marrakesh & Imlil.
- Accommodation: 3 x Riad in Marrakesh, 4 x local guest house, 2 x mountain refuge
- 9 x half board (B&B + 3 course evening meal) whilst on the tour
- Airport transfer & Jeep transport during the trek
- Local guide, drivers, cooks, muleteers
- Mule luggage transfer included
- Maximum 10 with two guides